5A Beaver Ave
Toronto, ON M6H 2E9
Dimensions (H×D): 16 × 168 mm (0.63 × 6.61 in)
As the most important porcelain supplier of the imperial court in the second half of the 19th century, the Herend Porcelain Manufactory was authorized by Emperor Franz Joseph to use the FODO Patterns of the Viennese Porcelain Factory it was closed down in 1864. However, Herend artists did not simply adopt these motifs, but reinterpreted and adjusted them to their own painting style, as evidenced by the FODO Pattern.